Thursday, February 17, 2011

Twitter vs. Facebook

Although I try to get on Twitter as much as possible, the reality is that I don't use it that much. Facebook is certainly something that I use more frequently, but in terms of my schedule with school and music, I just don't have time to spend communicating through these mediums. When I do find a moment here or there, I use Twitter to hopefully inspire people, I use Facebook to catch up with friends and promote my various musical activities. I notice that a lot of my friends use each medium in a similar manner. My sister uses Facebook to update everyone on what her kids did that day.

When it comes to people I befriend on Facebook, or follow on Twitter, I'll never know how much spam I get from them until I have signed up. If I find that I get spammed too much with useless info, I will unfriend or unfollow them.

Once I have completed school and have more time on my hands, I plan to use Twitter more as I believe it can be a powerful tool to inspire. I'd like to start yweeting song lyrics, I think that would be neat.

Cheerio,

j

No comments:

Post a Comment